(If I am Alexandra David-Neel)
Dear Philippe-Francois,
I have lived in Tibet China for a long time. I am studying a lot of knowlege that is different from our country. Over the years I experienced a lot of things that I through desert heat and sandstorms and the rain, snow, and freezing temperatures of the colder areas. I think that these is very difficult to me when I through those place. But I have my belief and I'm sure I will overcome these things. Finally, I survived the success. I master local language, culture and studied the Buddhist religion ,and now, I am a Buddhist. My belief is freedom, kindness and having a clean heart. I adopted a 15 years old Sikkimese boy in my travel, but now he had death. I feel very upset, I told myself 'I should strong and face the fact'. After these years, I helped a lot of poor children, and teach knowlege about life for them. I don't know if you can receive the leffer, but I want tell you' I want to see you again'.
Yours,
Alexandra David-Neel
This is really a good letter. Did she really adopt a 15 year old boy?
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!!!
Thank you Carol teacher, I will work hard more.
Deleteyes, she really adopt a 15 year old boy. The detail is showed in 35 paragraph article.