Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Headache Causes

      We know why these headaches will occurs by learning the article. Now I want to talk about my causes for headaches.
       Everyone have annoyed, unhappy things and have not enough free time, I havn't excepton. I am from China, I attend chinese college entrance examination in june last year. As we all know, chinese college entrance examination is the most intense test. I am working hard everyday before I attend chinese entrance examination. I sleep time on more 6 hours everyday, usually I get up early at 5:45 am, up to 12:00 pm I can go to sleep and our total free time only have 30 days even more less on 365 days. So I often feel headache, but I can't leave. Because studying pressure is very huge and if I leave to rest, I won't catch else student learning speed.So I can't stop to study, I often feel headache. When I feel headache, I usually use my hand to knock my head or grovel in my desk, then I was feeling better.
          If  have bad sleeping quality, I aslo feel headaches. I am a require high for sleeping environment, if I want to sleep, I will turn off all lamp and I can't hear every noise. Otherwise I can't sleep.
          In addition, thinking a lot of things is my heahache among causes. I have a bad habit, when I sleep, I will think happening things on one day. If happening let me unhappy things or I havn't finished things, I can't fall asleep.
          That's why I often feel headache causes.
          
         

2 comments:

  1. Hao,

    Very nice summary. Studying in the USA is much easier than studying in China. Do you have more or less headaches in the USA? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,sometimes I feel a little bit headache in USA. haha!

    ReplyDelete